Chimney and house fires can result from poor wood burning habits, over-sized or outdated stoves or flues, and from people who install stoves and do chimney service work themselves without the proper information or tools.
Chimney fires are very dangerous, and can cause many dangers, such as:
- Crumbling and cracking mortar
- Flaming creosote that shoots out of the chimney top onto the roof
- Clay-tile flue liners cracking open
- Stainless steel liners warping, buckling, and separating at the seams
- Flames spreading to the structure of the roof of the house, possibly exploding into the room
At JP Chimney Services, we offer a wide variety of quality services and products that are sure to suit all your chimney and fireplace needs. With our products, services, and over 20 years in the business, JP Chimney Services is a name that you can rely on and trust.
The following is a list of the products and services that we offer:
- Bellfires heat-producing fireplaces
- Chimney caps & dampers
- Chimney cleaning
- Clay tile replacement
- Energy efficient fireplace dampers
- Firebox repair
- Fireplace refacing
- Fireplace restoration & installation
- Masonry chimneys repaired or rebuilt
- Stainless steel chimney installations
- Rain & animal guards installation
- Stainless steel relining
- Vermont Castings service
- Wood stove sales & installations (we carry Vermont Castings, Napoleon & Pacific Energy brands)
You are in good hands when it comes to JP Chimney Services. Our company has general liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
Call us today (845) 883-9100 main office or (845) 943-8799 Jonathan’s cell for more detailed information about our products and services!